Residential Sales Associate (RSA)
CertaPro Painters is a leader in the residential and commercial painting industry. Across North America, we are the largest residential and commercial painting franchise and we have continued to grow since our founding in 1992. The brand is comprised of a network of professional business owners and their team of office associates, sales consultants, production specialists, and painting contractors. Each team member is committed to helping their clients beautify homes and buildings: interiors, exteriors, commercial, offices, and condominiums. Our success has been built on the foundation of delivering certainty to our customers – Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project and most importantly, we focus on delivering an extraordinary experience to our clients.
- Fulfill the obligations of the essential functions: Client consultations (i.e., applying the skills of listening, information seeking, relationship building), Project management, and Business Development.
- Collaborate with all prospective customers with the objective of meeting their painting needs and building customers for life.
- Work effectively in a team environment that supports open communication and accountability in order to meet business objectives.
- Maintain open appointment availability for potential customers and achieving sales goals.
- Build customer relationships by focusing on implementing CertaPro Painters proven processes.
- Provide on-site and remote one-on-one customer consultations.
- Create a customized and detailed proposal for customers based on their needs.
- Complete ongoing customer communications.
- Ensure the brand has a local presence through tactics such as lawn signs, door hangers, home shows, and other community events.
- Participation in Regional or National On-Going Training Conferences/ Meetings.
- Maintain documentation of current activities in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Prepare weekly analysis of results in preparation for Goal Setting and Review with coach.
- 2+ year degree in related field (preferred)
- Prior sales experience as in-home sales within the construction or painting industry (preferred)
- Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Sales or related experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented, organized and energetic
- Project, time management, and problem-solving skills
- History of accomplishments and promotions
- Vehicle provided
- Business phone
- Business computer/tablet
- Competitive based salary, commissions and bonus
- Excellent training and resources provided
Job Type : Full-Time